Friday, August 1, 2014

privilege

Wearing all white AND a snapback with the word "BOY" emblazoned on it soooo naturally I had to name this look Privilege. Gotta say... the contrast really accentuates my tan. A few people have asked me what products I use on my skin for that summertime bronzed look. I recently started using a bottled mist by a brand called Karora -- it's a one-time application spray that immediately tans without streaking. And it's a more efficient, longer lasting, and sophisticated product than the gradual build Jergens lotions I normally use. "Bronzed Bombshell" is the name of this skin conditioner and it came with an exfoliating velour mitt. I DESPERATELY NEEDED THAT MITT. Orange palms and fingertips is sooooo not my lifestyle anymore.  




Boy London hat, Msfairy top, Blackfive suspender dress, G by Guess sneaker wedges

Everything is infinite,

Bebe

6 comments:

  1. Love your total look,you make up is so beautyfull.

    http://totociccia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tan skin really glows! The white on white outfit is so good on you!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the skirt and top together is so perf I wish I could rock it like that. The tanner looks so good, but to bad I'm black and don't need tanner lol

    Jackie Mitchell,
    http://thefauxpearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the all white!!
    www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete