Thursday, June 19, 2014

leisure luxe

Ugh... sometimes I simply cannot be bothered to wear anything other than sweatpants. But unlike SOME people *camera pans to crowd of teenagers emerging from Starbucks in knockoff Uggs and local university hoodies* my leisure look doesn't compromise luxury. Very important to spruce up a sartorial cop out witj heels and (if you're cool like me) a satin bomber jacket with MAJE embroidery. There's only one other thing this outfit calls for and it's an orange Mustang. Obviously.



Blackfive jacket, 6ks sweatpants, Dailylook necklace

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I think its cool you've not gone for the usual scruffy look with the joggers as well :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, trackies and heels is a fabulous combo and I love the silk bomber! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm that teenager in the university hoodie, haha, but you look amazing! That jacket is mad cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit, and your hair is awesome♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bomber is amazing! I can't stand dressing down when I'm in public, it's like a whole self-esteem thing. If I dress good, I look good, and if I look good, I feel good. That's my whole issue with girls that you practically described. Anyway, love how you dressed up the sweatpants ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock! have never seen someone so gorgeous in sweatpants like you do haha

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. DRH Sports Leisure Jackets Manufacturers and suppliers using high quality material so as to offers full comfort to our valued clients.

    Leisure Jackets Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foxedo Sports Custom Polo Shirts Manufacturers and suppliers in the USA use high-quality material to comfort our valued clients fully.

    ReplyDelete