This post is sponsored by Clearasil however all opinions are my own! :)
The opportunity to partner with Clearasil in incorporating their products into my daily routine couldn't have come at a better time. It's the beginning the of year and I'm working on a new version of myself. In order to maximize my self-confidence, I want healthy skin and a healthy schedule - starting the day with a refreshing superfruit scrub keeps me on track for 24 hour radiance and natural beauty. Check out all of Clearasil's Daily Clear products online by clicking here! #WinTheDay
Other tips to stay productive:
- ALWAYS have a playlist of your favorite music going. This keeps your energy high, stress low, and mind open.
- Open a window! If you're working indoors, you need as much oxygen as you can get to inspire fresh ideas.
- Keep a schedule. When the day's events are visually laid out in front you, it makes processing each one so much easier.
- Take a nap. If you can find 30 minutes in the day to rest, seize the opportunity! Sleep restores memory, regulates mood, and does wonders for the face. ;)
- Drink water. Seems obvious, but you might be underestimating how dehydrated you actually are and that can seriously slow you down. Carry a glass thermos of water with you everywhere - plastic bottles contain phtalates and other icky toxins we don't want polluting our bodies.
- Arrange something exciting to look forward to at the end of the day. Even something as simple as a Candy Crush Saga date with your iPhone and a pint of ice cream works. Anticipating a fun event motivates your work ethic and (best of all) reminds you that every single day is worth celebrating.
P.S. If you're interested in trying Clearasil Daily Clear products yourself, check out their mail-in rebate program so you can win the day for free!
Happy 2014, everyone!
Everything is infinite,