Sunday, April 28, 2013

WILD AND FREE

Sporting my trusty knit crop sweater from Daily Look this lazy Sunday... but hopefully not looking too lazy in it. I paired it with my new "rainbow unicorn" print leggings from RI.by.Carrie and an oversize plaid robe wrap-around (woo, that's a mouthful). The look is country -- I'm hoping my Pink & Pepper Funky booties add the finishing Western touch.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat + sunglasses - Vintage
Necklaces - Mad Lady, Vanessa Mooney, Juicy Couture
"Rainbow unicorn print leggings" - RI.by.Carrie
Plaid robe wrap-around - YES STYLE

By the way, if you're the leggings type, you might want to spy on some of RI.by.Carrie's other designs. They're about more than just pants... and in fact this rainbow unicorn print comes in dress and skirt form, too! Of course, super snug and form-fitting. 

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

18 comments:

  1. looking awesome! ;)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think this is my favourite outfit yet!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the leggings & glasses add just the right pop of color. Too cute! Xx

    Sayohlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bebe your sunglasses are so fucking rad

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful. I love this outfit soo much.

    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit!! you look amazing!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ADORE you with you hair like that!!!! I'm wondering how perfect you would look dyed with colors!!!!
    love you forever!!! kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool and daring leggings... you manage to pull it off too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your style!!!

    so lovely
    love much
    acupof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweater !

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you have worn your jumper with those leggings!

    Fashion-Makes-The-Heart-Grow-Fonder.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favourite outfits of yours! So amazing! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you don't mind but I posted about this look on my blog!
    serendipitystyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool outfit, the leggings are amazing and the clashing checked shirt looks awesome! Love your style xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete