Saturday, April 20, 2013

KREEPSVILLE

This February, Kreepsville 666 was kind enough to add this eyeball themed snapback to my cap collection! The team identifies as a source of "scare wear" where you can "stalk in style" -- fitting words for a brand that sells apparel decorated in skeleton bones, spiderwebs, and skulls. You might also know them for their famous neon eyeball bag (Charlotte Free carries one in green). I decided to pair my cap with a perforated black dress from 2020AVE. Check out their site and you'll notice a more sophisticated departure from Kreepsville's horror punk aesthetic. Sleek lines, soft palettes, elegant silhouettes... I gotta get my hands on a pair of these chiffon harem pants! And keep your eyes peeled for a later look that features 2020AVE's baroque leggings. Eyeballs are apparently the motif du jour!



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

"Eyeball baseball cap" - KREEPSVILLE 666
Mirrored sunglasses - 80s Purple
"High Neck Zipper Quilted jacket" - Sheinside
"Netted skater dress" - 2020AVE
UNIF Hellbounds - Solestruck

When I'm not baring knees in an optimistic spring daze... I'm probably wearing a pair of leather leggings or chiffon pants with my Sheinside quilted jacket. It's a piece of classic outerwear that's more functional than it is fashionable, but I think that's what ultimately makes it so chic. Function is en vogue this year. More perforations, mesh insets, and quilted panels please!!


Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

13 comments:

  1. This dress is beautiful :)

    www.fashionmagically.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!

    Love Lorna xx

    www.studsanddreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with the styling

    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. crazy hat...I had no idea what a snapback was:S I love your lip colour!
    margief
    x
    www.stonethemoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. eep I have a red quilted jacket that I love <3
    I love your sunnies ;)
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers&Skirts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are killing me. They are stunning!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress!

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be my favourite post this month. I love your dress, i have a similar one.
    The combinations just work perfectly in this
    xx
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen the blog. The pictures and content is good.You can also see:
    There are websites that sell women shoes wholesale such as boots wholesale, wedges wholesale, heels wholesale, comforts wholesale etc. When you are buying boots wholesale, you check out all your options. Certain websites offer shoes at quite a low price. The quality of the shoes is pretty fine as well. You must keep the kind of shoes that are in great demand.

    ReplyDelete