Tuesday, April 2, 2013

GAP STYLD.BY + FATED TO BE HATED!

Today marks an especially exciting milestone in my career as both a blogger and Lookbooker -- I was asked to collaborate with Gap for their Spring styld.by campaign! Not only am I deeply thankful for having been included in this project, I am starstruck and dazed by the journey it took to get here. Through Lookbook, I've arrived at a creative place where I am able to express myself in a sartorial language that is not only true to myself and relatable to my readers, but valued by even the retailers who inspire that very language every day. The styld.by campaign offers real consumers the chance to speak for themselves, and that's makes a brand like Gap so much more accessible and intimate. I extend my sincerest thanks to the teams at Gap and Lookbook.nu for affording me this incredible opportunity!


styld.by

I named my look "Cool as a Jewel" because lapiz and sapphire tones play such a bold role in the ensemble. Most people don't associate the spring season with mellow blues, and that's why I was so attracted to the pairing. It's unexpected but fitting... novelty en vogue!


I included a few other photos rocking Gap's pastel staples -- a lush citrus cardigan, lilac khaki and stilettos. The look is as sleek as it is fresh. 




Mint slacks keep my uptown ensemble cool while a cardigan warms me up on a breezy day. A seafoam and sapphire color block looks sophisticated every season.
"Broken-in Straight Khakis"


A pair of lavender trousers embellishes the classic monochrome mod look with a pop of pastel. 
 



There's no better way to celebrate Spring than with an orange creamsicle color palette. Printed pants and a cardigan in sunburst hues make for the perfect picnic uniform.

"Luxlight Crew Cardigan"

Check out my official styld.by feature on Gap's website! Thanks again to all my readers for making this experience possible - you've kept me grounded at my highs and inspired at my lows. It is a privilege to be able to share a proud moment with this amazing community. <3

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

32 comments:

  1. I really like this outfits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfits! I love the one with lilac trousers, black sandals and black shirt! Its so chic and smart! Love them all but that is my fav!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favourite looks you've done in a while, Bebe. I love colour so these are the perfect outfits to inspire me! These made me remember why I love your blog so thank you and congratulations on your success :)

    Louisa's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfits! I love the classy and polished look!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  5. great looks
    love the second outfit

    kisses

    www.stylebyprice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy for your gap collab,you are such a talented and passionate blogger you really earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing looks, congratulations on your collab!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you, making Gap look cool again! I literally never go into the Gap, but you might have changed my mind.

    www.etsy.com/shop/tracesremainvintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats, you deserve it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. From a fellow blogger, to another-- You deserve it and more!
    Congratulations!

    -Deana
    www.collectionsandvolumes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! :)

    I really like look number two, that shirt is pretty rad.

    sayohlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a great style Girl ! You look perfect in those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfits! <3 <3 <3

    Love,
    Ericka from the Philippines
    http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your wedges <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. all looks are beautiful!
    very light for summer! big fan of your blog and great to see you getting projects like this!
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look so gorgeous together!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the seafoam pants! Also the second look is too cute!
    Astrid from http://theweeklystyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bebe Zeva Hello, how are you? I'm from Brazil, and here many young people admire you, so I would like to interview you for my blog. What do you think? My email to contact is the nossocapricho@hotmail.com

    Congratulations for the post!
    http://apsmass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love them all, but my favorite has to be the second look with the lavender trousers! Very cool :)

    x Megann / STYLE SURGERY

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are looking so stunning in those pictures,i like your style.


    Homeware store


    ReplyDelete
  21. This is wonderful! I love all the looks here! Xx. Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how you mixed aqua and royal blue!

    xoxo,
    2020AVE
    www.2020AVE.com
    www.facebook.com/2020AVE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the last look !

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. The lapiz & sapphire mixing is so IT girl! Love the look!

    xo
    Stéphie

    www.turningpointstatement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You've got really good style :)
    http://choosefashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are looking gorgeous in this look i totally impressed by your this unique beauty and style.
    Keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yikes, haven't paid attention to you since HRO days but apparently age has not been kind to you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really important written content. the information that you shown is hard to faith and many superbly i liked the way you afford things here

    ReplyDelete
  29. No doubt you have shared one of the best work .

    ReplyDelete