Wednesday, April 17, 2013

ATOMIC

Me and the all-black look are on a roll here. It's my third day in dark duds, this time with a more avant garde silhouette instead of classic Parisian curves or trendy peplum flares. I paired an amorphous cowl-necked dress from Modekungen with the best mesh harem pants I've ever owned (sorry, chiffon capris - I love you too, but you've got competition). Since my pants seem shrouded in a shapeless gossamer aura, I decided to cinch the waist around my top to add some drama and dimension. I know people make fun of those words for being so loosely used in fashion dialogue, but I defend them sincerely: who will pay attention to a look that does not call attention to itself with depth and suspense? And how can one ever command a presence without powerful, theatrical shapes? Hate to sound too self-assured, but I think this look really does execute all of my aesthetic aims. Tension.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Cowl neck dress - MODEKUNGEN
Belt - Vintage
Leather clutch - Doctor Couture
Mesh harem pants - Yes Style
Stilettos - Persunmall

If your vibe is more casual, colorful, cheerful, or just plain 'street fashion', you'll be happy to hear that Romwe's end-of-season clearance sale starts today! Last till Friday and FYI... 70% off clothes that are already inexpensive is KIND OF A BIG DEAL. More deets here. <3


Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous !

    GIVEAWAY - Every contestant will recive 10% discount : http://www.sinbowtie.blogspot.pt/2013/04/international-giveaway-2-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome with curls and I love your shoes! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing look, soo cool :)

    www.fashionmagically.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.co.uk/MissFashionMagic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the belt and shoes. yet another AMAZING blog post.

    http://naughty-alice.blogspot.ie/

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting combination! I love how you styled your hair ;)

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the avant garde look! I love wearing all black sometimes, so classy. Great outfit!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute look!
    Loving the black on black outfits these days!
    Your shoes are gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! black suits you so much with the lipstick <3
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete