Sunday, November 18, 2012

SADDLEBACK

Swathed in a camel faux-suede trench from Yes Style today! It's the first winter jacket I've actually picked out for myself -- normally I borrow one of my mom's vintage coats when it gets cold and I'm going out. Of course I prefer this one because it's fitted around the waist. Paired it with jeggings (which is about as close as I'm gonna get to real denim for a while) and my knee-high Khloe boots from my 'sole sisters' at Pink and Pepper!



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Floppy hat - Macy's
Circle sunglasses - House of Harlow 1960
Trench coat - Yes Style
Turtleneck - Yes Style
Jeggings - Miss Me
Boots - Pink and Pepper
Bag - Marc Jacobs

This is SUCH a "girl about town" look. Not what I'm used to. But there's a first time for everything. TA TA.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

11 comments:

  1. this is one of the coolest trench coat i have ever seen!
    COOL LOOK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look flawless :)
    congrats on 5000 readers :)
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I love the jacket and hat together! all of the warm brown tones complement each other rather nicely :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute coat ; DD

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com


    new post !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get boring saying this, I know, but you always look so damn AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit, love the colours!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat is really gorgeous! Great outfit as per

    http://theundersized.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely my favourite look of all the looks you've ever posted. Love it. Trench and boots just go perfect.

    ReplyDelete