Monday, November 21, 2011

ORANGE YOU GLAD?

Knock knock! Who's there? Orange! Orange who? Orange you SO RELIEVED it's finally cool enough to wear layers? Orange you excited to start breakin' out the ponchos and scarves? A few people at school accused me of being way too sensitive to moderate temperatures yesterday since I was the ONLY one with a cape. I nonchalantly whipped a scarf over my shoulder and said "it's all fashion baby," then stomped away in my wedges. That sounds a lot cooler on paper than it actually looked in real life. I carry a canvas tote AND messenger bag for my laptop most days of the week, so I'm always bogged down with stuff, my back hunched and feet struggling to balance in platforms while readjusting the enormous weight of my 8 pound computer.






FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Poncho - BB DAKOTA, www.lulus.com
Scarves- Nordstrom
Tank- RUBBISH, Nordstrom
Belt - NATURAL-COLOUR, www.naturalcolour.com
Pants - STITCH UNION, www.stitchunion.com
Socks - ROMWE, www.romwe.com
Wedges - Jeffrey Campbell

This look is inspired by a street-style photo of Abbey Lee Kershaw. I especially love the shape of her aviator jacket, which falls so neatly over a scarf.


I tried to recreate the silhouette with a loose-fitting coat and tight, printed leggings. Mine are from a shop called STITCH UNION, and I'm kinda considering buying them in another color. They might be zany, but they're incredibly practical because they provide for an expansive color scheme. That, and the fact that they make people extremely happy. Everybody seemed really enthused about my legs of all things when I debuted 'em at college.





GET THE LOOK!


Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

13 comments:

  1. I don't wear orange but this is AMAZING!
    It blends really well!
    I always admire your fashion sense :)

    Anna
    xoxo
    www.enchantedly--anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always make me laugh! Love the outfit girl, orange looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! I wish I was as brave as you! I would LUV to wear cute, funky, and unique clothes but I get SO self-conscious when people look at me. Which sucks because I love wearing clothes that are a little out there =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scarf so much. I love the general vibe about this look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the prints and myriad of orange hues are so captivating. x

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing trousers!
    frillsandfreckles.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did it better than Abbey, the colors look great and the mix of patterns are my favorite trend.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these colors look lovely on you darling

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pants I love orange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pants are extremely necessary. Like, wowza. <3

    ReplyDelete